Move In Certified
We are a full service home inspection
company serving SWL
Buying a home?
Make sure it's Move In Certified
Selling a home? Certify it now!
Yard signs provided by Bears Home Inspection, LLC
Proudly display with confidence!
ADVANTAGES OF BUYING A HOME THAT HAS BEEN MOVE IN CERTIFIED:
- The inspection is done already and hosted online
- The inspection is paid for by the seller
- The report provides a more accurate, third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects
- Problems are corrected or at least acknowledged prior to
making an offer
- A seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th hour re-negotiations
- The report might assist in acquiring financing
- A seller inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without increasing the offering price by waiving inspections
ADVANTAGES OF SELLING A HOME THAT HAS BEEN MOVE IN CERTIFIED:
- The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI inspector
to inspect the home properly before the buyer’s inspector
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller’s convenience
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal
concern, such as active termite infestation, roof leaks,
electrical issues etc.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done by the buyer’s inspection
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if no problems exist or
have been corrected
A Home Inspection Team you can trust
Our CPI has been inspecting properties since 2014, a residential contractor with years of building science and a former Law Enforcement Officer, knows how to see what many overlook!
Office Manager | Inspector Assistant
As a former Sales Associate for a highly complex US Military vendor, Sharon understands the competitive market. Given this fact, she has used her support/administrative and customer relationship management skills to contribute a positive customer experience.